Naboisho Camp. Exciting stay at a beautiful location. The managers know how to put on a class act out there. The tents were clean, roomy and and all the comforts of home in a camping environ. We stayed three nights and wished we could have stayed longer as there was sooo much to see. Our 'animals to see list', with the exception of an alligator was completed. One night I was awakened to the sound of water buffalo having his midnight snack. The food was excellent and the new compound tent was wonderful. Lunch under the trees could not have been better.
Do yourself a favor. Visit Naboisho. You will make a return trip.
- Also Known As:
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a private conservancy that is a shining example of conservation and communities working together, Naboisho Camp offers a rare opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the majestic Serengeti-Mara ecosystem. Expert guides lead guests on bush walks, night drives and wilderness excursions, offering exclusive and unparalleled access to one of the most remarkable natural areas on the planet. And at the heart of it all is Naboisho Camp; a stylish safari haven that touches the earth lightly while forever making its mark in your memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.