“great safari to the Masai Mara” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Off road/All Terrain Vehicle Trails, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in Tailor made & Small group cultural and eco-Safaris primarily in Masai Mara. Unlike any other available attraction, we offer unique 'off the beaten track' tours by off-road vehicles, mountain bikes and by foot. Our exclusive tours let visitors experience authentic local culture while actively protecting the environment and local communities: getting back to nature, living alongside the wildlife, traditional culture and experiencing the dramatic diverse landscapes of East Africa is what this unique TOUR/ATTRACTION offers.
Graz
“great safari to the Masai Mara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Eyes on Africa organized a perfect safari to Masai Mara for us. Thanks to our guide who gave us plenty of information on the animals, nature and land, we saw the big five and the wildbeast crossing Mara river and some rare animals such as serval cat and bat-eared fox on one single day which was very impressing.
We want to thank the team very much for organizing a great day!

Visited July 2013
RomanBiondic, Manager at Eyes on Africa Safaris Day Tours, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Nicole,
Thank you for leaving that great review about us. Highly appreciated. Thanks to our guides as well for great job. If traveling again round East Africa… please don’t hesitate to contact us again. With our operation we cover grounds of Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda as well Uganda. Welcome again. Roman

Aachen
“excellent holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Just returned from kenia, i must state that we have had a lovely time. everything was well planned and organized by officeteam and guide. safari was just an amazing adventure.
nothing could have been better

Visited July 2013
RomanB, Owner at Eyes on Africa Safaris Day Tours, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear Suzanne,
It makes us so proud to hear feedback like yours. Thank you very, very much! We are looking forward hosting you again in the near future. Roman
Kiama, Australia
“Completed my Kenyan experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Eyes on Africa treated me with the absolutely the best care and courtesy throughout the 7-day Safari I took with them. As a nineteen year old female travelling through Kenya solo, they did their very best to accommodate me and make me feel safe. Everyday was worthwhile and an unforgettable experience, from intimate black rhino encounters at Ol Pejeta Wildlife Conservancy... to a maasai cultural experience at Maji Moto Eco Camp... to beautiful sundowners on the Masai Mara Plains. The amount of respect I have for my driver George is beyond words. He was very professional, genuine and had the kindest soul. He taught and showed me so much through that week, experiences and memories I've taken home with me and will never forget. With the service I received from Eyes on Africa, I do not believe it is possible to be less than impressed with their efforts. Thank you again, Roman, George and Eyes on Africa Tours.

Visited September 2012
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“3-days Safari - December 2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

... professionally performed services! We were completely satisfied with organisation, staff efforts to ensure un unforgettable impression of Safari and particulary their unselfish help. Our Eyes on Africa guide, organisational staff and their tailor-made choice of lodges proved themselves to be true professionals. Thank you and see you again in a next week long Safari!

Visited December 2012
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Tsavo East and Lumo Wildlife Sanctuary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Since we were accomodated on the beach (Nyali Beach, Mombasa) we wanted to experience safari that would not take as away too far and of course to see as mouch as we could... and this is exactly what happened... We choose 3 day safari in Tsavo East and Lumo Wildlife Sanctuary...sleeping the first day in Ndololo camp and the second in Lions Bluff Lodge. I simply loved it...we had a very nice and experienced giude (bravo Musa!!!!) who was really taking good care of us..he really tried very hard to provide us with seeing the most of animals...i especially admired the way of communication on the radio with other drivers...so we were able to reach the spot of interest in no time....
Accomodation and food was excellent, especially Lions Bluff Lodge....an amazing place to blow your mind away...
So, all I have to say - it was amazing and I loved it..defenatelly highly recommended to everybody.......

Visited December 2012