“Amazing experience” 5 of 5 stars

+254 721 282430
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in Tailor made & Small group cultural and eco-Safaris primarily in Masai Mara. Unlike any other available attraction, we offer unique 'off the beaten track' tours by off-road vehicles, mountain bikes and by foot. Our exclusive tours let visitors experience authentic local culture while actively protecting the environment and local communities: getting back to nature, living alongside the wildlife, traditional culture and experiencing the dramatic diverse landscapes of East Africa is what this unique TOUR/ATTRACTION offers.
New York, New York, United States
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

One of the most amazing experiences I ever had in my life. I came all the way from New York City. I stayed in Africa for two weeks. My finest memories of my African trip will always be about the weekend I spent at Maji Moto Camp. It is incredibly beatiful. I made many friends with the staff and the Masai people who are very smart and helpful. The walking safari was very fun and enjoyable. The evening dip in the hot spring was a treat. The food is very good and served throughout the day. I recomend the Maji Moto for all people. One of the best experiences of my life.

Visited March 2012

Diani Beach
“Maji Moto Magic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Absolutely bloody fantastic! My family has travelled all over East Africa on safari and I can honestly say this was one of the best trips we have ever done. Our 2 children (age 6 & 12yrs) went almost unseen for a week and where kept constantly busy, interested and motivated by Maji Moto Camps fantastic wilderness setting and the activities on offer. The Maasai staff and management went beyond all reasonable efforts to really introduce our children (as well as my wife and I) to the Maasai way of life, their culture and traditions. Truly fascinating and a very unique feeling of freedom and self awareness, trekking with truly fearless Maasai warriors. The mountain biking and walking safaris put us in touch with a very special environment that sitting in a vehicle would never have afforded us. I really could not recommend it enough (especially for families) and we are definitely planning a return trip shortly !
Simon Englefield

Visited April 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
“Masai Mara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

To watch the Big5 - To watch the migaration in the southwestern part of Masai Mara you have to be there in September.

Visited December 2011
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Extraordinary safari in Kenya”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

We used Eyes on Africa for our first trip to Kenya. Since we traveled 2 generations the planning was made more difficult, but Eyes on Africa had managed to make it work for all of us. Especially it was nice that the plans could be adapted and changed to suit both generations along the way. Furthermore, we had the most amazing driver, Musa. He was not only an excellent driver, but also very good at spotting animals and giving us a lot of interesting information about them and the areas we drove through. He was always in a good mood and we strongly recommend him as a guide!

Visited December 2011
Oegstgeest, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“A great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I just want to say we had a great experience with Eyes on Africa in September 2011. Now we are sure we want to come back to Kenya. It is beautiful and with the great service Eyes on Africa offered it was just onforgettable.

Visited September 2011