Stayed at Oltome over the Xmas holidays and I must say it was a wonderful experience! The tents were very clean and we got the bush experience that we were looking for. The best part about the camp is that it operates on solar power not generator so there is no noise and we had power all night. The camp is also just a few minutes from the park gate so it was very easy to go for the game drive. The food was also good and the camp Manager Faheem went out of his way to make our stay more comfortable and enjoyable. While at Oltome make sure you try one of those Jazeera cocktails ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tented Camp at the bottom of the Nairok Hills. Peaceful, tranquil, perfect for bird watchers and those looking for a time out from the hustle and bustle of the city. We are working on having a kiddies corner, arrange for hikes, nature walks, balloon safaris, special honey moon surprises. We aim to make your holiday a memorable one. All that is needed is a sense of humour, a need for relaxation and time for yourself : ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Oltome Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oltome Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Oltome Resorts Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve