The staff is friendly and helpful. The tents are okay. Shower water didn't smell great, toilet wasn't actually attached to the floor, mostly just a pit toilet with an actual toilet to sit on over the hole. Beds had nets and were reasonably comfortable. We were traveling as two people and were asked to add a third person to our tent who was traveling as a single, as there were three beds in the tent. We didn't mind doing it, and made great friends with the single person, and I think we could have declined if we really didn't want the extra person. The food was fine, nothing special, but nothing terrible. Drinks were pricy compared to elsewhere, so maybe plan ahead and bring your own, though it still only amounts to a few dollars vs. a few cents. Enjoyed having a fire after dinner to visit around. Good location for visiting the Reserve. This is definitely budget traveling, so nothing fancy about it, but after a long day at the Reserve, we just wanted a reasonably comfy place to lay our heads, and this fit the bill. If you want friendly and affordable, this is great. If you need more luxury, this is not the way to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp accommodation is offered in a semi luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables. A writing desk with foldable safari chairs and magazines to keep you entertained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Enchoro Wildlife Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve