I and a Spanish family of three hand a kid where in Enchoro for 3 nights, as we drove from Nairobi we were expecting to rich masai mara reserve and camp outside the park.. to our suprise it turned out that even for our budget we had tent Chalets with beds and showers!
Its just 5 minutes drive to Olooimotia gate where the best game circuits to see the Cheetahs, secretary bird nests is near.. every team has there own chef and our chef was doing really well,
they haven't tempered with nature around, its also closer to the masai village as that can make your day complete after the full day game drive!
At the camp there is a knowledgeable Masai member of staff, Jonathan, very helpful with his friends Busia..
i would really recommend a stay here if you cant afford the inside lodges of the reserve..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp accommodation is offered in a semi luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables. A writing desk with foldable safari chairs and magazines to keep you entertained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Enchoro Wildlife Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve