After reading mixed reviews of satisfied and disgruntled travelers, we still booked Enchoro Wildlife Camp for our budget Maasai Mara trip - and we are more than glad we did! Prior to our travel we searched and found lots of options, but the most affordable of them all is Enchoro Camp. Yes, true that this camp is basic, not luxurious if you may say, but all we need to enjoy our travel is there. It was very surprising that the tents actually have decent hot/cold shower & flush toilet. Food was decent. The staff were really friendly. They were amazing and did their best to accommodate us during our stay. Our safari guide KEN is very professional- always on time and well versed in wildlife. Ken answers to our every question and despite the monotonous task of long drives on rough roads he never showed signs of boredom & instead did everything to make our every trip interactive. We even saw the Big 5 within two days! Enchoro Wildlife camp definitely exceeded our expectations - because for the price we paid we even expected less than what they offered us. Given a chance to do Maasai Mara trip again, we would book with the same camp.. It was a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp accommodation is offered in a semi luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables. A writing desk with foldable safari chairs and magazines to keep you entertained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Enchoro Wildlife Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve