We recently stayed as a group of 15, booked and fully paid several months ahead with multiple re confirmations. On arrival at6.30pm the manager denied knowing about our booking and had booked out our tents to a party wanting to stay longer. It took an hour of arguing before he agreed we had a valid booking, tried to make us go to an inferior camp and pay again and finally crammed us in 4 to a tent when we had paid for 2 to a tent. En suite toilets with saloon doors are not much fun in a group!! Next day we were finally given proper tents. Other staff were excellent and our stay was good, but we felt manipulated and pressurised in a situation where there was absolutely no where else to go.
- Also Known As:
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Hotel
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp accommodation is offered in a semi luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables. A writing desk with foldable safari chairs and magazines to keep you entertained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Enchoro Wildlife Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.