It was the cheapest organised tour for the 3 day Masai Mara trip that I could find. besides the whinging American lady in my group it was as i expected - power only available at certain times, the sound of animals in the night and not quite cold beer, but it was a nice change from Nairobi and was exactly what you would expect at the lower end of the budget (still expensive though thanks to the park fees!) but I had a great time and would recommend it!! Rooms were permanent safari tents with their own bathroom (besides being able to hear the other person pee!) it was totally fine. Watch out for the monkey with the blue balls who steals the sauce off the table haha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp accommodation is offered in a semi luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables. A writing desk with foldable safari chairs and magazines to keep you entertained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Enchoro Wildlife Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve