Have just returned from a holiday in Kenya . I traveled with my daughter, and our budget safari , booked through the Enchoro website , was above all expectations. The tented campsites had comfortable beds, with good linen, mosquito nets and an adequate bathroom. There were lights and hot water early in the morning and from around 6.30 at night. (good idea to have a torch or headlight though ) The tents were set in amongst trees. The large communal eating area was comfortable, the food fine. Staff were friendly. A range of tour operators use this campsite. Our game drives over the three days were great, our guide and driver Isaac was the best !! He always seemed to know where the animals were. The camp is really close to the game park gate - the only down side is its a long drive from Nairobi -- with the last 2 hours from Naruk being a bone shaker. The Masai village visit was interesting. A number of the men from the village also work at the lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp accommodation is offered in a semi luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables. A writing desk with foldable safari chairs and magazines to keep you entertained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Enchoro Wildlife Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve