We really enjoyed our stay at Enchoro. The owner, Albert Ouko, offered outstanding service when my passport was collected at airport and not returned and my luggage did not show up . He personally collected both and had it delivered to the Masai Mara, a full 12/13 hour return trip from Nairobi. I was fully informed about progress even being that far out of the city. At his camp, the staff was very friendly and anxious to please, food was good, and facilities were exactly what we were prepared for. The tents were large and beds comfortable. They had a concrete pad and cheery striped oil cloth flooring. Each tent had a camp style washroom and shower with hot water. Much better than what we saw in other camps! The staff made our stay pleasant and enjoyable. I plan on returning with my nephew!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp accommodation is offered in a semi luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables. A writing desk with foldable safari chairs and magazines to keep you entertained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Enchoro Wildlife Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve