Enchoro Wildlife Camp is located next to Masai Mara's Ololaimutia gate. It has clean and spacious military tents. Bathroom and toilet are practically not separated from the bedroom. Power is on from 5:30 a.m to 7 a.m. and from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. and then is your only chance to charge your camera's batteries or phones. I will suggest to provide their guests with at least a torch per tent cause ofter 10 p.m. is really hard to find your way to your bed. The staff was helpful and after sunset they gather at the bonfire where you can hear some interesting stories.
A disadvantage is the food which they offer. When you are in Masai Mara you expect to eat local food. Unfortunately they serve mainly European and American food like pasta, french fries, burgers, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp accommodation is offered in a semi luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables. A writing desk with foldable safari chairs and magazines to keep you entertained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Enchoro Wildlife Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve