nice, clean tented camp stay. good ambiance and friendly staff. the toilet and the bath is only demarcated within the tent at shoulder height, but would be better if the toilet is fully enclosed. bath towels need to be replaced; looks worn out and used.
power is on from 6.30 pm till 10 pm; which is fine but it was difficult to prepare in the dark at 3.30 am for the balloon safari. they need to work on that.
forget the Masai village visit if you are health / cleanliness conscious. you are escorted by the hotel staff, who supposedly belong to the village and they fleece you if you are not alert, with fancy rates for lion tooth, lion claw nail, etc etc.and the whole village is knee deep in cow and sheep dung.
- Also Known As:
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Hotel
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp accommodation is offered in a semi luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables. A writing desk with foldable safari chairs and magazines to keep you entertained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Enchoro Wildlife Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.