We stayed here in August 2012. The accommodation had everything we needed, shower (hot), toilet and separate sleeping quarters. We had four single beds and there was plenty of room. The dining room/bar was adequate and the meals ok. The only downside was there were no electricity outlets in the tents you had to ensure you got to the dining room early to bag one of several there. After dinner a camp fire was was lit in the grounds, which made it more like a camping experience. Take a torch with you as there are no lights in amongst the trees to show you the way to your tent. If you visit the Masai village, please haggle for everything you want to buy...they do not expect to receive the first amount they ask for anyway. I always halved the amount at least and went up from there to a maximum I would expect to pay for it back home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp accommodation is offered in a semi luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables. A writing desk with foldable safari chairs and magazines to keep you entertained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Enchoro Wildlife Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Enchoro Wildlife Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve