I stayed at the camp with some 7 friends. we were warmly received on arrival with a glass of juice. we stayed for 2 nights, the food was fresh and delicious.
the rooms are good with cormfortable beds with white bed sheets. the showers give you plenty of hot water and you can shower any time.
in the evening we could relax over a drink in the louge which is quite spacious.
on our second night a bush dinner was arranged and we requested for a masai dance which was provided. it was a wonderful time we shared with friends. the staff were friendly and would assist any time we called.
for the price, it was really a very good bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an exclusive and intimate tented camp positioned to make you feel close to nature as much as possible.The camp is situated within the Masai Mara eco system on the banks of Olalaimutia River. Available are 19 spacious tents made up of single, doubles and one honeymooners' suite. The meals are buffet enjoyed either in the shade of indigenous trees. The culinary affair is indeed one to delight your senses. What one must not miss watching at the camp is the traditional Masai Dance with the bonfire and during day time one can take part in numerous escapades including adventures in the wild, nature trails and most of all the balloon safaris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ol-moran Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Hotel Nairobi
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve