I stayed with three friends for two nights at Primetime Safari's Ol Moran Tented Camp in the Mara. The tent bandas are very clean and actually contain permanent bathrooms! The food was good and the staff was very welcoming. They have a knew lobby and bar area that is very nice to lounge in after a day of driving in the park. The bar even has cold beers. The staff mentioned that they will be putting in a swimming pool within the next year, which will make this an even greater place to stay. -Joe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an exclusive and intimate tented camp positioned to make you feel close to nature as much as possible.The camp is situated within the Masai Mara eco system on the banks of Olalaimutia River. Available are 19 spacious tents made up of single, doubles and one honeymooners' suite. The meals are buffet enjoyed either in the shade of indigenous trees. The culinary affair is indeed one to delight your senses. What one must not miss watching at the camp is the traditional Masai Dance with the bonfire and during day time one can take part in numerous escapades including adventures in the wild, nature trails and most of all the balloon safaris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Ol-moran Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Hotel Nairobi
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve