Even though this is a tented camp the rooms have permanent in-suit bathrooms, which was nice. Warm water and electricity are only available during specific times, which was problematic when we arrived home early one day. However, they can turn the heat on if you ask (as we realized afterwards). This was a very cosy place with nice food and friendly staff. The camp is located within the Masai Mara so it was really close to go from the camp to the actual safari sites. We had been informed that the room would be equipped with a mosquito net, but when we came there our room did not have a net... Luckily we had brought one of our own, which could be a good idea as many of the other camps we stayed at did not have one either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an exclusive and intimate tented camp positioned to make you feel close to nature as much as possible.The camp is situated within the Masai Mara eco system on the banks of Olalaimutia River. Available are 19 spacious tents made up of single, doubles and one honeymooners' suite. The meals are buffet enjoyed either in the shade of indigenous trees. The culinary affair is indeed one to delight your senses. What one must not miss watching at the camp is the traditional Masai Dance with the bonfire and during day time one can take part in numerous escapades including adventures in the wild, nature trails and most of all the balloon safaris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Ol-moran Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Hotel Nairobi
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve