After 2 days at Lake Nakuru it was time for Masai Mare. The camp is just a 5 minutes drive from the entrance to the park, it is a small-tented camp but the tent and beds was nice, the bathroom is a small building in connection with the tent, this work all right. The restaurant is not big and the buffet is simple, but everything was of good standard. When the generator closes 22:00 it is quite fantastic to fall asleep to all the sounds of the savannah. The Ol-Moran is a basic camp giving a lot of value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an exclusive and intimate tented camp positioned to make you feel close to nature as much as possible.The camp is situated within the Masai Mara eco system on the banks of Olalaimutia River. Available are 19 spacious tents made up of single, doubles and one honeymooners' suite. The meals are buffet enjoyed either in the shade of indigenous trees. The culinary affair is indeed one to delight your senses. What one must not miss watching at the camp is the traditional Masai Dance with the bonfire and during day time one can take part in numerous escapades including adventures in the wild, nature trails and most of all the balloon safaris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Ol-moran Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Hotel Nairobi
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve