This location is a 10 minutes drive from the Masai Mara national park. The camp works with a generator wich means that you only have electricity during the evening hours from 7 till 11 pm and in the morning from 6 or 7 till 9 am. The tents are very basic but clean. The meals are in buffet, you do not have a lot of choice but the quality is good. The staff is very helpfull and friendly. When we sat on the balcony from our tent we saw a baboon walking wich makes this tented camp a little bit more special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an exclusive and intimate tented camp positioned to make you feel close to nature as much as possible.The camp is situated within the Masai Mara eco system on the banks of Olalaimutia River. Available are 19 spacious tents made up of single, doubles and one honeymooners' suite. The meals are buffet enjoyed either in the shade of indigenous trees. The culinary affair is indeed one to delight your senses. What one must not miss watching at the camp is the traditional Masai Dance with the bonfire and during day time one can take part in numerous escapades including adventures in the wild, nature trails and most of all the balloon safaris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ol-moran Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Hotel Nairobi
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve