We lived in Nairobi for 9years & visited the Masai Mara on numerous occassions staying in a number of tented camps until we discovered Sekenani Camp. We have just returned from our 8th stay at Sekenani Camp & had yet another truely memorable holiday. The staff are wonderful - so friendly, helpful & knowledgable, the food is great & fruit & vegetables are home grown, accommodation very comfortable in a most peaceful setting. There is ample game to be seen around the camp & on game drives to the Mara River during the migration. I would not hesitate in recommending Sekenani Camp to anyone wanting an unforgetable holiday in the Masai Mara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sekenani Camp offers an authentic bush experience for visitors wishing to get close to nature. Set at the source of Sekenani River, The camp offers a serene environment in which to relax, unwind and enjoy all the Mara has to offer. It comprises fifteen exceptionally well-designed tents set well apart for ensure maximum privacy. Each tent has a wooden floor and en-suite bathroom complete with full-length bathtub. The camp is accessible in five hours by road or a 45minute flight from Nairobi. Custom safari Vehicles are available by reservation. In addition to game drives in the reserve, guest may walk along the river or over the hills behind the camp escorted by Masai guides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sekenani Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sekenani Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Sekenani Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve