This property was fantastic- we stayed for 2 nights and are already planning our next trip back! The breakfast watching the hippos in the water was great. As you drive here you think- are you kidding- this is so out of the way!- But it was worth every second of the drive. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic camp under German Management ideally situated on Mara River with two large hippo families in front of only 7 spacious 45sqm luxury tents. They are situated on big terraces and offer outside bathtubs with view to the wild animals. A personal Butler Service pays very much attention to the maximum of privacy. Tent-facilities include king-size bed, safe, en-suite bathroom, hot shower, flush toilet, 220/240volt power supply. Activities: Game Drives, Nature Walk, Maasai Village, Balloon Safaris, Night Game Drives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook so you can book your Mara Timbo Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Timbo Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Timbo Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve