“Excellent Pizza!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stopped in for dinner one night. The service was top notch - very attentive, but not intrusive. The menu is extensive - pasta to meat to pizza. I opted for a spicy salami pizza. It was excellent. Thin crust, wood fired, and just the right amout of cheese.

A great stop for dinner!

Visited May 2013

72% Recommend
  • Polish first
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Predictably safe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My family has been eating t this restaurant for years. Thier food is ok but after eating there so many times, you can get tired of thier food. We like this restaurants because we know what to expect of everything we order so no surprises for us. I once put the olive oil they have standing on the tables and I got seriously sick. So now we know - we can't use the olive oil. Portions are good so no chance of leaving hungry. When we want to play it safe we go here.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York, NY
“Not my favorite.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

If you ask someone in Nairobi for a recommendation for Italian food there is a good chance they will say Mediterraneo. As someone who has lived in Nairobi for less than a year (coming from New York) I joke with my husband that one day I, too, will think Mediterraneo is good - when I've forgotten what real Italian food tastes like. Lots of people like this place. Just not me.

Visited June 2012
Nairobi
“Excellent Vegetarian Selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

The service was good, the staff were very helpful, happy to see a decent selection for vegetarians: the lasagna did not disappoint. The desserts were on point as always and the ambiance was excellent.

Visited January 2013
Nairobi, Kenya
“Good Italian food, but not cheap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went to the Junction location and both the dishes that me and my friend ordered were both really good. We went there for lunch though and it's kind of pricy ~ 1300 shillings per dish (~ 18 US dollars per dish).

The specials are usually very good and it's nice that they provide that variety.

Visited April 2013