“Excellent Vegetarian Selection” 5 of 5 stars

Junction Shopping Cenre, Ngong Road, Nairobi, Kenya
Improve this listing
Ranked #80 of 355 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol
Description: Mediterraneo Ristorante at The Junction is a secluded yet lively spot, bringing the shopping centre's vibrant, modern atmosphere together with a quaint Italian décor and - of course - excellent food. This branch features two floors, each with al fresco dining areas, perfect for a quick lunch, a long meal to catch up with friends or a romantic evening date. Our Junction branch also boasts some unique special offers, allowing you to enjoy more of the authentic Italian experience we strive to recreate.
Nairobi
“Excellent Vegetarian Selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

The service was good, the staff were very helpful, happy to see a decent selection for vegetarians: the lasagna did not disappoint. The desserts were on point as always and the ambiance was excellent.

Visited January 2013

• Polish first
Nairobi, Kenya
“Good Italian food, but not cheap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went to the Junction location and both the dishes that me and my friend ordered were both really good. We went there for lunch though and it's kind of pricy ~ 1300 shillings per dish (~ 18 US dollars per dish).

The specials are usually very good and it's nice that they provide that variety.

Visited April 2013
Brussels
“fairly good food, large portions, nice staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The food was fairly food (I had tagliata meat, and it was good quality, though it was a bit too cooked to be medium rare as I asked it). The portions are really large. Prices are good. The restaurant has a very nice terrace, while the decor inside is a bit tacky.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
“Nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I had lunch there this week with one of my best friends. Nice setting although the tables were too close for my liking. We chose to sit upstairs to enjoy the sun but the rain chased us away half way through our meal. Excellent fruit juice cocktail and fresh fish. We only had the main course which was quite filling. I loved the Jasmine tea. Overall a nice experience and relaxing moment after shopping.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“Nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Visited with family for a Sunday lunch..couldn't say I have eaten hotel food any better than this! The meal was awesome (the and the place momentarily makes you forget that shopping mall locked up feeling. I think I chose a good day since we had full waiting attention. Will be back for sure, either here, or any other of the sister chains in the city.

• Visited March 2013