“Good Italian food, but not cheap” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #78 of 324 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Nairobi, Kenya
“Good Italian food, but not cheap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went to the Junction location and both the dishes that me and my friend ordered were both really good. We went there for lunch though and it's kind of pricy ~ 1300 shillings per dish (~ 18 US dollars per dish).

The specials are usually very good and it's nice that they provide that variety.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Brussels
“fairly good food, large portions, nice staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The food was fairly food (I had tagliata meat, and it was good quality, though it was a bit too cooked to be medium rare as I asked it). The portions are really large. Prices are good. The restaurant has a very nice terrace, while the decor inside is a bit tacky.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
“Nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I had lunch there this week with one of my best friends. Nice setting although the tables were too close for my liking. We chose to sit upstairs to enjoy the sun but the rain chased us away half way through our meal. Excellent fruit juice cocktail and fresh fish. We only had the main course which was quite filling. I loved the Jasmine tea. Overall a nice experience and relaxing moment after shopping.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“Nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Visited with family for a Sunday lunch..couldn't say I have eaten hotel food any better than this! The meal was awesome (the and the place momentarily makes you forget that shopping mall locked up feeling. I think I chose a good day since we had full waiting attention. Will be back for sure, either here, or any other of the sister chains in the city.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Kenya
“Lovely place for dinner and great Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This place was quietly tucked near the shopping center.If you looking for a nice romantic candle light dinner.This is the place to be.You can sit outside in open or inside the restaurant.The place is neither has too much lights nor too dark just perfect decor for nice evening.Prices seemed reasonable.We started with greek salad,another salad.We then moved to fried squid and prawns.We ordered vegetarian Lasagne which was simply out of the world.Vegetarian Pizza was also great.Basically everything we tried on our first visit was awesome.I would ve wanted to try out more on non veg side but since some of our frnds didnt ve non veg so we took more of vegetarian dishes.would surely visit again.

• Visited December 2012