“fairly good food, large portions, nice staff” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #89 of 322 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Brussels
“fairly good food, large portions, nice staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The food was fairly food (I had tagliata meat, and it was good quality, though it was a bit too cooked to be medium rare as I asked it). The portions are really large. Prices are good. The restaurant has a very nice terrace, while the decor inside is a bit tacky.

• Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
“Nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I had lunch there this week with one of my best friends. Nice setting although the tables were too close for my liking. We chose to sit upstairs to enjoy the sun but the rain chased us away half way through our meal. Excellent fruit juice cocktail and fresh fish. We only had the main course which was quite filling. I loved the Jasmine tea. Overall a nice experience and relaxing moment after shopping.

• Visited April 2013
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“Nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Visited with family for a Sunday lunch..couldn't say I have eaten hotel food any better than this! The meal was awesome (the and the place momentarily makes you forget that shopping mall locked up feeling. I think I chose a good day since we had full waiting attention. Will be back for sure, either here, or any other of the sister chains in the city.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Kenya
“Lovely place for dinner and great Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This place was quietly tucked near the shopping center.If you looking for a nice romantic candle light dinner.This is the place to be.You can sit outside in open or inside the restaurant.The place is neither has too much lights nor too dark just perfect decor for nice evening.Prices seemed reasonable.We started with greek salad,another salad.We then moved to fried squid and prawns.We ordered vegetarian Lasagne which was simply out of the world.Vegetarian Pizza was also great.Basically everything we tried on our first visit was awesome.I would ve wanted to try out more on non veg side but since some of our frnds didnt ve non veg so we took more of vegetarian dishes.would surely visit again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Makati, Philippines
“Chain restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

hard to find hundred words...
is exactly what you expect from a chain restaurant. everything average.
I got a pizza, not too bad not too good.
beer just average choices.
my guest ate chicken. she wasn't impressed too.
price average too...
one think I did not like was the distance between tables. too close. having quite noisy people around in this city... is not what you really want.
if starving I will be back.....

• Visited March 2013