“The bad Chef and the delicous Gorgonzola sauce” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #84 of 324 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Beijing, China
“The bad Chef and the delicous Gorgonzola sauce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I gave this restaurant four stars because I ONLY LOVE GORGONZOLA SAUCE....When I stayed in Nairobi, I came here four times,the first time everything is fantastic and delicous, the second time the medium rare steak seems like medium well done, the third time we waited 1.5 hours for our dinner but i got what I want . the last time I ask the bad Chef how to cook the medium rare steak when I show him my steak's photo which is I ate steak from this restaurant first time and third time .

Every time I ordered the same dish ( steak with gorgonzola sauce , medium rare) , but honest to you every time the steaks are completely different , you can not imagine medium rare steak was no blood when you cut it , it is almost medium-well done steak, I took out my camera and show the photo for the waiter who took it for Chef to see, what I want to cook, but cooking steak is the same again. chef come out even told me, he has done nothing wrong, I asked him why the steak was no blood, he told me medium rare steak is no blood the color is pink , I asked him how to explain the steak which i ate first time and third time , he said he didn't know why they were not same than this , even he didn't say sorry , the whiteman chef is not a good cooker , because he don't know how to cook and control the steak, color, temperature etc. what the guest want !!! The duty manager‘s name Jason. he was hidding himself !!!!

I was only here because of Gorgonzola sauce and yf .

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
“Italian restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Located near the UN complex and hence quite a distance from a tourists normal haunts. Atmosphere is good (though they wouldnt let me son play on the grass which was very annoying) and food is superb. Its is very expensive though

Visited July 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
“Italian food like no other”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

What a menu ! Such a wide variety and the pasta dishes are amazing and mouth watering. Went with friends and the service was excellent. It's busy so be aware. The food is fairly priced and the outside seating area can be a tad cold. Ur the warm Nikon sort that out. The crab and lobster creamy pasta dish is out of this world. the cold meats starter and prawn cocktails amongst others very tasty. The dishes are large so be careful when ordering a ful 3 course meal.

Nairobi, Kenya
“Great Ambience, Food and Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

This place is just great for all things italian! Portions are a tad big, so make sure you order a few less dishes, and share amongst one another. Their ambience is just fantastic, and service couldn't be better. No wonder this place is often packed.

Visited July 2012
chicago
“Italian in Kenya”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

For Kenya this was a good place for a Sunday Lunch. Not sure what I expected but the food was very good. They had a very diverse menu selection... even pizza. Overall all 12 of us enjoyed our meals. Each one was good form the pasta, to the meats to the salads, and yes our teen ordered a pizza. every person enjoyed there meal.

Visited August 2012