“Best BBQ - Great For Iftar Dinners too” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“Best BBQ - Great For Iftar Dinners too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

One of the best, perhaps the only one you would end up visiting time and again, if you are in Nairobi. On our latest visit for a Ramadhan Iftar turned out to be a pleasant surprise when we were served with Ajwa Khajoor, Zam Zam water - chicken samosas , spring rolls - and arabic tea all "Complimentary" courtesy Hashmis'. Hashmis is a great place to eat out with friends and family.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Nairobi
“Barbeque at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Another place which is like our second kitchen. We go here almost every two weeks and since last 4 years have been eating the same dishes but still would continue going there till I am there in Kenya. The food is just good, may be because it suits my taste buds.

Visited July 2013
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“Yummiest Barbeque Meals I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I visited Nairobi at stayed at Progressive Park Hotel. Hashmi's Restaurant was just across the road of my hotel at Ukay Centre. I was in Nairobi for seven nights, on the second day I located this restaurant and went there for dinner, you can't believe, the dinner was so good and yummy that out of my seven days stay in Nairobi I ended up eating my five dinners at Hashmi's Restaurant only. I tried their mixed grill it was very good, also their boneless chicken tikka was good. The best dish there was fish tikka, and it was extra delicious. Wish I could have stayed there in Nairobi few days more to enjoy few more barbecue dinners from Hashmi's.

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“Yummiest Barbeque Meals I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST Indian Barbecue Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I absolutely LOVE food from this restaurant. It is fresh, the service is great and there's a wide variety to choose from. Alcohol is not served as the owners are Muslim. However, the great food more than makes up for that little glitch. It is also only open at lunch time and in the evenings on weekdays and all day on weekends. If you love spicy barbecue....this is the place to be!