“Nice place to chat over a coffee or two! :)” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Nairobi
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Nice place to chat over a coffee or two! :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I was visiting my brother for a while who was working near Nairobi and we went in Java a few times. Its a bit of a ex-pat hang out and I found myself wanting to go somewhere a bit more local...
I guess it is a bit like going to starbucks or any of the other chain coffee places in the UK.
But it was a great atmosphere and there are a couple in Nairobi I think.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank andersmagraw

Mombasa, Kenya
“Great Coffee, Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I love hanging out at Java. It is always a pleasure to visit Java at the Junction when in Nairobi. The staff are pleasant, the restaurant is clean and the food is great. Give it a try!

Visited June 2014
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“On urban oasis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Our team frequented this place while working at Waajiri house. A very nice, easy going atmosphere, very decent food (salad, soup, sandwiches, wraps, quesadilla, fajita, etc.) and drinks. Try the hot ginger and lemon drink -- yum!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Nairobi, Kenya
“Tasty food and nice atmosphere at reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I love Java House, whether it is to have coffee, breakfast or lunch (maybe I've had dinner there, too). They have a great menu and everything I've tried (except for the b-fast bagel) is good. It's one of the places in Nairobi that I visit the most (including at the airport, where they clearly need to expand!). Their coffee is very good, too.

• Visited June 2014
“Attention”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Well the most first thingof my concern is the awareness of my presency,and to this is excellent.As a semi-vegg veggie quiche,it's cool n yuo can also get other delicasies coz service is always smart,perfect for non smokers like me so i enjoy much to there.if you like coffee that's the place to be.

• Visited December 2013