Been here 3 times. Eaten in twice and taken out once.
- Tasty food. I've tried their chicken wings, mezzes, steaks etc.
- Good location - off Lenana Road which i find quite convenient.
- Food display lacks creativity/artistry.
- Interior & exterior seating needs an uplift. The terrace close to the car park leaves alot to be desired. The restaurant interior is okay but somewhat feels like 'lonely'. Add flowers, paintings, music...just something.
- Service improvement also needed. Hostess[es] were too busy giggling to show me to a table. A friend once asked for a recommendation & the waiter said 'fish and chips'. Quite disappointing given this is a Lebanese restaurant.
- No music playing in the background - please include.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.