“Lovely food, lovely ambience and awesome service......” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
mumbai
“Lovely food, lovely ambience and awesome service......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 NEW

The food portions are big and delicious. The ambience is relaxed, charming and relaxed. I had a great time and am looking forward to my next visit.

Visited July 2014

66% Recommend
El Segundo, California
“The pizza was good...nice thin crust”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The food was okay-good. The wine was expensive but it seems to be all over Nairobi. Wish we had known how large the pizzas would be, we could have shared - but we gave 4 boxes of pizza for our driver to take home. The salads were just okay. The service was a bit slow but we were not in any hurry. We sat outside under the awning. Overall, I would return but probably not order wine.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Kenya
“good food, slow service, overpriced wine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I went to Mediterraneo with a bunch of friends. I was really looking forward to some italian food. I think I ordered Ravioli. The food was good but not extraordinary. The atmosphere is also really nice. Unfortunately the service was very very slow this evening. It was quite packed, to be fair but we waited really long.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
nairobi
“Great service repeat visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Had hoped to get in on the current meal offer they had advertised but found out it is only offered during the week, holidays not included. Bummer, but we went ahead and got the full Mediterraneo restaurant experience.
We had a lovely waitstaff, attentive and polite, not overbearing.
Ordered a tropical salad which had too many pineapples for my liking. Point to note for next order, hold on the pineapples. Was beautifully presented on the plate and a size able portion. My company had medium rare steak with mushroom and herb sauce with a side order of vegetable salad. This was made to perfection. Was quite refreshing as we ordered this warily hoping it'd be better that the last we had. Note; medium rare is the way to go. Was succulent and spices blended in beautifully.
Had one of the mocktails with lychee juice,mint, refreshing. The red wine my friend had, cannot recall the name unfortunately was full bodied and had delightful accents to the taste buds.
Dessert, tried the Tiramisu, all I can say is it was lovely! With a dark chocolate mini cupcake that was nice.
Also tried a boozy coffee, was also enjoyed to the fullest.
The bathrooms however were a let down, need to have a regular spruce up due to their high number of clients during meal times. It is quite a popular restaurant.

Visited June 2014
“Very nice italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

That restaurant is simply the best Italian restaurant in Nairobi with very nice ambiance wither at lunch or at dinner. Pasta is the best in their variety there.

Visited March 2014