“NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL SOUTH AFRICAN THING” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Cervia Milano Marittima, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL SOUTH AFRICAN THING”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Visit the one at SARIT and I'm truly not sure if I would bo back again. Standards, food, service and hygiene, way to far from the real South African Wimpy I know.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank GurmetHunter

“too oily”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Its a fast food joint we get it but your food was too oily not the well dried fries but soaked in oil. You have no fire escape route. Too small.your chicken is too dry should be moist inside.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank tkay k
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

It should be #196 out of #196. I shudder to think how bad the place is that scored worse than this. my burger was tasteless. I have no idea what meat was used but it was terrible. I couldnt take more than a few bites till returning it and walking out. Like another poster said whoever owns wimpy international should be ashamed. They would close these stores down immediately. Wimpy in SA is good. In Uk not so good. In kenya (sarit) terrible. I was definately not convinced I was eating beef and I can feel the taste in my mouth as I even write this.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank kdegs
“BURGERS”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I love there chips and burgers... They also have nicely fryed chicken which does not have a lot of fat especially the skinless chicken.

Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Dire, if you value your life stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

About as bad as food can get. If 'Wimpy HQ' are reading this then close this place down now. Food like cardboard and the pink burger sauce should carry a UN health warning. Nairobi has so many better places to eat...I felt sorry for the waiters, they did their best but what was coming out of the kitchens was truly awful; no smile or prompt service could save the day.

• Visited December 2012