“too oily” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #312 of 354 Restaurants in Nairobi
“too oily”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Its a fast food joint we get it but your food was too oily not the well dried fries but soaked in oil. You have no fire escape route. Too small.your chicken is too dry should be moist inside.

Visited February 2013

“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

It should be #196 out of #196. I shudder to think how bad the place is that scored worse than this. my burger was tasteless. I have no idea what meat was used but it was terrible. I couldnt take more than a few bites till returning it and walking out. Like another poster said whoever owns wimpy international should be ashamed. They would close these stores down immediately. Wimpy in SA is good. In Uk not so good. In kenya (sarit) terrible. I was definately not convinced I was eating beef and I can feel the taste in my mouth as I even write this.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“BURGERS”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I love there chips and burgers... They also have nicely fryed chicken which does not have a lot of fat especially the skinless chicken.

Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Dire, if you value your life stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

About as bad as food can get. If 'Wimpy HQ' are reading this then close this place down now. Food like cardboard and the pink burger sauce should carry a UN health warning. Nairobi has so many better places to eat...I felt sorry for the waiters, they did their best but what was coming out of the kitchens was truly awful; no smile or prompt service could save the day.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi
“Tasty fish fillet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I used to hang out here when I was pregnant with my son. Their fish fillet is fantastic, if you eat it with french fries. They also serve various fresh fruit juices for the health conscious.