“Best Indian restaurant in Nairobi” 5 of 5 stars

The Mall Shopping Centre | Ring Rd Westlands, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 347 Restaurants in Nairobi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Best Indian restaurant in Nairobi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

It's been around for years, and a must for Indian food lovers. The Chicken Tikka Masala is fantastic as well as the wide variety of other indian options on the menu.

Visited April 2013

nairobi
“the best Indian food in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Large variety of indian dishes cooked at perfection.
As many time you go, as many times you enjoy and leave fulfilled.
The kitchen visible from the restaurant is a spectacle in itself.
Better to make bookings otherwise you might just end a dream before it starts!

Visited January 2013
Austin, Texas
“Best Indian food I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My fiance and I were spending our first night in Nairobi, we ventured out from our hotel and after entering the Mall we just happened to see the Haandi restaurant. Indian is one of my fiance's favorites so we decided to try it, not knowing anything about the place. We were a little unsure at first because there was only one other couple there, but the place soon filled up. And I can see why, I had the Chikken Tikka, it was melt in your mouth excellent, with just enough spices. My fiance had the Mutton Curry Punjab, also extremely good. The service was very good and prices reasonable, I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Kenya
“Amazing Indian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This along with Diamond Plaza in Nairobi are some of the best Indian food around. If you love Indian food this is the place to go. The food literally melts in your mouth. One of my favorite Nairobi places to eat.

Visited September 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

the food is quite bland as it catered mainly for tourists... there fore they do not use much spices as they should. quite expensive for what you get

Visited April 2012