“Home of India” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 338 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“Home of India”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

You will leave loving food!! That I guarantee. Your fingers will never enjoy a lick until and unless someone beats what you ate. Please go there hungry - you won't regret it.
..............................one last thing, "Don't try to go back to the office if it's a weekday - You won't make it to your desk. Trust me, I've tried to beat it......twice.
Get a movie and go home. Someone will wake you up 2 hours later - That's how good the food is.

I await your experience :)

Pssssst..........It's hard not to want to listen to indian music on your way there - given the guarantee of good food, your world just instantly get's happy........I'm still mad about Haandi (I loved there ad's) :)

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Co. Donegal
“An Indian experience in Africa!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

As an afficionada of Indian cuisine (and I also cook Indian food), a visit to Haandi was a delightful experience. There is a very varied menu and the place is always buzzing - even mid-week! Staff were very attentive and the service good. We enjoyed drinks first in the small annex off the main restaurant before going to our table. The portions were very satisfying and it was good value - our friend picked up the bill, so I can't say how much the dinner for 3 cost!

Visited October 2012
Lagos, Nigeria
“Good Indian Food, Not very expensive either”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

The food at Haandi , Nairobi is good. If you love indian cuisine, enjoy kebabs, you should try a meal here. Most likely, you would not regret it

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

One of the best curries I have ever had in my life. I had the lamb rogan josh, extra spicy! Staff are knowledgeable and attentive. Definite 5 stars.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
“Great find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I was not expecting much as I climbed the stairs of the near deserted shopping mall but the warm greeting from the staff soon changed that. It was very busy inside the restaurant but I chose to sit outside. The service was first class and soon I found out that the food was as well. I had some popadums with chilli sauce and they bought some cut vegetables and dips as well. I had a chicken curry with coconut served with pilau rice and buttered nan. All beautifully cooked and served on a hot plate. Very good portions. It was struggle to finish it all.
I will definitely be back.

• Visited November 2012