+ early morning stay concept: arriving at 4 AM, costs 45$.
+ restaurant with very good food (breakfast wasn't that much early in the morning, better later in the morning).
+ safe way to pay by visa/mastercard
+ straight forward help at the receptiondesk (which has sooooo many people behind it!)
+ bedsheets, towels included
+ clean room
+ banks, supermarkets and travel agencies in the surrounding
What could be better:
- lack of late evening stay concept, staying until 1 AM would also cost 90$, whilest they can rent the room on early morning stay again?!
- very very noisy, we stayed in two different rooms, earplugs are really needed.
- very very pushy people on the streets, you can't step 2 meters without being harased. People do get annoyed if you don't want to join them to their shop whatsoever. We found this very tiredsome.
- not much to do in Nairobi, no advise at the reception on what to do.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kenya Comfort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.