“Improvement” 2 of 5 stars
Review of County Park Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nairobi
County Park Hotel
You added County Park Hotel to your Saves list
Kamae Road, Nairobi, Kenya   |
Ranked #92 of 124 Hotels in Nairobi
London, United Kingdom
“Improvement”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I stayed in this Hotel in 2013 while doing business down town Nairobi.Its a good standard for that part of the city.I came back in April 2014.The best thing with the hotel is you can check in even in the morning.Their rooms looks nice until you go for those small things,the TV channels are never clear,toilet seats and shaving light broken in 3 rooms I was moved in,no curtain on the top of the door so the light come in throughout the night and finally the wi-fi never works in the rooms apart from the reception and the restaurant.The staff needs a bit of training as they not sure of what they are doing.The lady in the Breakfast room followed me to the table and ask me to return one of the three items I had on the table yet when I come into the empty restaurant all of them were busy chatting,I had to look for a table myself.The receptionist didn't even know about the internet.
Apart from that I can always stay in that Hotel again if they improve on those small things.Their security details is quite good.

Room Tip: They don't have a lift,always ask for lower rooms.A night club across the hotel is quite noisy,a...