“Horrible dinner!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #269 of 315 restaurants in Nairobi
Nairobi, Kenya
“Horrible dinner!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had a night out with family. We arrived at 8:30pm and still found the on going buffet. It was such a boring meal, I regret not going to the Golden Spur across the corridor. There was no signature meal, the steak was salty, there was no soup to accompany the dry rice and after asking for some, the soup they brought us was 90% salt!
The dessert was composed of a poor selection but the fruits were good to say the most. Drinks took forever to come. Meanwhile I asked for their internet username and password, which they refused to give. Come on!! It's Wi-Fi for heaven sake!! That was a disastrous night! Very disappointed! Never will you see me there again.
I'd prefer the two surrounding hotels, Ole Sereni and Panari a million times more!!!

% Recommend