“Amazing Safari Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Owner description: Private Days Tour, Kenya Day tours company
“Amazing Safari Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We had an amazing safari experience with Nicholas (Nick) who made sure that we learned about the animals, the parks and even the local culture. We were lucky to see a cheetah hunting (only because Nicholas could spot a needle in a haystack), a lion eating 'dinner', a heard of lions fighting, baby giraffe and baby zebra as well as more amazing things!! Nick was great company and very friendly as well as professional. Always on time and always with a smile!

Visited February 2014

Sao Paulo, SP
“great safari”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I had my first safari experience with Nicholas. We went to Masai Mara where we saw a massive amount of animals, the accomodation was beautiful and we also had a lunch in the savana surrounded by lions. The park was a little bit too crowded because of high season period. Anyway, always reccomended.

Visited February 2014
Rome, Italy
“amazing trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I spent a fantastic week trought the Savana thanks to Africa vision safari!! Even if you have to spand all day setting in a jip ( no other way to do it), I'v been plasured by Nicholas' storyes about african animals. He is a really good and funny guide, ready to answer to any question and a nice precence to spend time with!
It was really good organized, and the main guide expleined to me that there is the posibility to organize different kinds of safaris depending by every economic posibility (from a really cheap to a very luxe one, up to your "holydays standards", and of course you can decide your itinerary depending to your time flexibility.
It really was amazing, funny and so conforteble! RACOMANDED!!

Visited April 2013
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I went on safari with Africa vision tours and had a really good time. We saw all of the big 5 and thoroughly recommend this company, kelly from uk

Visited December 2013
Nairobi, Kenya
“kenya safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I and my three friends took a five days trip to Amboseri National Park .Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara our Driver/Guide Mr. Solomon Mwangi who was very good, funny, caring and informative
While on our tour, he was helping us to spot wild life and giving us sufficient time to view the big five which I have never seen in my entire life and I would like you also to visit those National Parks of your choice through the help of AFRICAN VISION SAFARIS.
Being a local tourist, it was a good experience and now understand why tourist from other country visit here in Kenya
These was good experience through the help of MR.NICHOLAS of AFRICA VISION SAFARIS who did for us a very good booking for us and even giving us option of several Hotel and places to visit. I would recommend them for their good guidance and follow up

Visited September 2013