“Martin to the Mara” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 105 Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: If you're in Nairobi for a limited amount of time, why not pop out for a city tour or excursion? There are so many things to see in Nairobi that a city tour can be a really interesting way to discover the city, especially with a reliable and experienced guide.Martin's city tour stops can include the Karen Blixen Museum, Giraffe Centre, Nairobi Orphanage, various shopping centres and more.
Boulder, CO
“Martin to the Mara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Our family (two adults, two kids age 11 and 13 rented a LandRover and Martin Drove us from Nairobi to the Masai Mara. He is an excellent, safe driver AND wildlife guide, and he was a wealth of information during meals and out on game drives. Very nice to be around. He even tented together with my husband and son at a camp just outside the Mara.

We highly recommend him!

Visited August 2013

3 attraction reviews
“Reliable travel in Nairobi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We spent a few days recently in Nairobi and Thika and had Martin drive us through the chaos with remarkable calm and ability. It was a pleasure to be picked up at the airport by a friendly face and driven around Nairobi by someone we could trust and rely on. I believe he will plan and provide a safari service around Nairobi, I would trust his recommendations and would not hesitate to use his services!

Visited January 2014
Toronto, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“Safe & reliable in Nairobi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

My family and I had the pleasure of meeting Martin when he took us around Nairobi as well as out of Nairobi to another location.

We all thought Martin was terrific - a very safe and knowledgeable driver -- instead of just taking us where we asked to go, Martin suggested that we might want to adjust our day to miss the heavy traffic towards the end of the day. I was pretty happy about that suggestion!

Martin is also very trustworthy, reliable, and a very good person. Just one example of this is when Martin dropped us off at our hotel my daughter dropped her stuffed animal into the next building's parking lot, which was down a hill and behind a fence (now that's talent!!) but no problem - Martin was going to get it before I even knew it!

Needless to say, I would highly recommend Martin. We only hired Martin to take us around Nairobi (and my parents too) but I know he offers safaris as well.

Visited March 2013