You can come to the restaurant for historic purposes alone and its great. However, the food, staff and grounds makes you want to come back!
I enjoyed the Pwani vegetable dish and would get this again. I was excited to see they have a music and shisha night and I will make sure to go to this in the future.
A great meal and break while in Nairobi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cottages are located in Karen, a beautiful, peaceful suburb approximately 20 miles from downtown Nairobi and about half a mile from the famous Karen Blixen Museum. The cottages are located in the midst of one of the oldest formal gardens in Kenya which have huge jacaranda, candelabra, cactus, bottlebrush, and other trees. Over 200 types of flowers bloom through the year and numerous bird feeders attract hundreds of varieties of birds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Karen Blixen Coffee Garden & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karen Blixen Coffee Garden & Cottages Hotel Karen
- Karen Blixen Coffee Garden And Cottages