I had a great time at Karen Blixen Sunday afternoon; their buffet is amazing! I especially liked their saute fish, you should definitely try it. The service is really nice, and I like that the manager walks around chatting with guests to see how they're doing; it feels homely. I also like eating out in the gardens in a relaxed setting. The experience was definitely top notch. I highly recommend their buffet.
- Also Known As:
- Karen Blixen Coffee Garden & Cottages Hotel
- Karen Blixen Coffee Garden & Cottages Hotel Karen
- Karen Blixen Coffee Garden And Cottages
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cottages are located in Karen, a beautiful, peaceful suburb approximately 20 miles from downtown Nairobi and about half a mile from the famous Karen Blixen Museum. The cottages are located in the midst of one of the oldest formal gardens in Kenya which have huge jacaranda, candelabra, cactus, bottlebrush, and other trees. Over 200 types of flowers bloom through the year and numerous bird feeders attract hundreds of varieties of birds. ... more less