“Delicious Indian Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #105 of 327 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Indian
“Delicious Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Absolutely delectable food with the flavour of the dishes being spot on. We had their Chilly Paneer as a starter, followed by their Chicken Tikka Masala & Mutton Rogan Josh, all of which I'd say are the best I've had in Nairobi.

Surprisingly good value too, with menu prices being all inclusive, so you pay what you see on the menu, just the way I like it ! I suspect though that the pricing would not stay this low since I was told they are currently on a 'soft opening' with introductory prices, understandable considering it is by appearance as well a premium restaurant complete with open air terrace with a view of some of Westland's skyline.

The only negative would be the service, which I found to be a little slow, but perhaps thats since it seems to be 'early days' with this restaurant, but the quality of the food made up any other shortcoming.

• Visited December 2013