Arrived in Nairobi and stayed 3 nights here. This was a perfect way to get over the flight and start our holiday. A superb, small, friendly, comfortable hotel, but beautifully furnished. Sufficiently far out of Nairobi to be quite, but still an easy drive to the city centre. The views are not the best (bit of construction going on), but our balcony looked out into a valley with trees and gardens. The Hotel has a small pool which was too cold to swim in during our stay, but was clean and well kept. The restaurant was very nice, partially outside and romantically atmospheric, with an international menu with some Kenyan specialities (try Kenyan Gizzards if you are feeling adventurous). Breakfast excellent, a buffet and also some items were cooked to order. We stayed in a suite which was plush, the bathroom was huge and everything was extremely clean and well kept. This would also be an ideal hotel to stay in on returning from Safari.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites