We stayed here for one night during our trip to Kenya.The room was extremely comfortable,and the staff friendly and helpful.We arrived just in time for the hotels famous afternoon tea!
We ate that evening in the Moonflower Restaurant attached to the hotel,a really good meal, imaginative dishes.
We arranged to return here a few days later as we had some hours in Nairobi before our flight home,again the staff were friendly and helpful and went out of their way to ensure we spent a comfortable few hours, and had a splendid meal in the Moonflower Restaurant.
This is now for us the only place to stay in Nairobi.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites
- Palacina Residence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.