I stayed here for six nights. The rooms are still great - large living room, bedroom and bathroom. There is also a nice balcony and a small fridge and microwave. There is a lot of construction around the hotel so it is noisy during the day and also very dusty. Food at the restaurant was not that good, so I would suggest going to one of the many nearby restaurants like Osteria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites