Palacina is a great choice in Nairobi. At first, my girlfriend and I were a bit reticent because it was more expensive than other options in Nairobi, but in the end we were very happy we payed the slight premium.
The hotel is extremely safe. The rooms are comfortable, clean and tastefully appointed. We were on vacation, so were happy to see that the hotel definitely had a Kenyan flare and didn't feel to sterile. Perhaps the most impressive is the superb customer service: super welcoming and accommodating staff.
A couple other notes:
We organized an airport pick up with them, I recommend this instead of a taxi or other car service. Driver was waiting right outside immigration and provided an extremely pleasant ride to the hotel.
There is a restaurant on-site which is decent, but more expensive than some other Nairobi options. Also the included breakfast is delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites