I stay at the Palacina anytime I am in Nairobi. It's really lovely - great atmosphere, lovely decor, a very well done hotel. We have a special rate with the hotel and it is absolutely great value for money. Great breakfast. Has a great restaurant attached to it (Moonflower). Good, fast internet. Friendly staff. Afternoon (4pm) tea provided with snacks and tea, complementary; and sometimes have themed nights that guests can attend. Welcome back on checking in has really good cookies and a fruit plate, and a personal letter from the manager welcoming you. Definitely recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites