We ended up visiting the Palacina three times in two weeks in-between arrival in Kenya and a safari and then a beach based holiday. The staff were so friendly and polite, nothing was too much trouble. The rooms (and we experienced three of them) were very comfortable. I do like a complimentary coffee and tea and the homemade complimentary hazelnut and chocolate cookies were just delicious. We ate four meals in the restaurant and they were all very tasty and well presented. The garden was very relaxing to sit in during the day and seeing two of the three resident tortoises appear from the foliage was an unexpected treat. I would recommend the Palacina especially if you are flying from Wilson airport to the Masai Mara as it is the right side of town. Traffic in Nairobi at rush hour made London look good! Special thanks to Bildad on reception for making our arrivals at peculiar hours so welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites