It was a pleasure to have the spacious, clean, and beautiful accommodations at the Palacina for a 5-day business/leisure trip to Nairobi. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and breakfasts were exactly right - a nice selection of fruit, cereals, breads and pastries, very fresh eggs and french toast, if you wanted. The management was especially kind in letting us leave our luggage over the three days we visited the Masai Mara, and even gave us a room to freshen up in when we returned on Sunday, just before our flight back to London. I would highly recommend the Palacina. And don't miss the Kuona art center around the corner - this is actually an artist colony, where you can actually meet and chat with the artists in their studios.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence And Suites
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi