Our family stayed in at The Palacina on our way to Tanzania. The facility is gorgeous! We were in two rooms--a gorgeous triple and then were upgraded to the penthouse suite. Everything about the place is top notch---rooms, service, food (We ate at the Moonlight restaurant for dinner and were treated to live music. The restaurant also provides room service.) Breakfast was wonderful--full continental as well as a chef who makes anything you'd like--omelettes, fried eggs, etc. Everyone was incredibly helpful and friendly. Would recommend to families, business travelers or couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites